Our youngest leaves for college in 4 weeks as a freshman, as well as our son a sophmore in college, and our son a junior in college. All this as our oldest celebrated his 1st wedding anniversary. My husband and I want to get away - far away to recover, re-group, & re-connect. We have 2 weeks set aside to do this and we are open to going anywhere but we just don't know where to travel. We've been to Italy & loved it, Alaska, Romania, South Africa, Caribean, and several States in the US. We like to be active but not 100% of the time. Please help us - our brains are pre-occupied with delivering our college kids in a few weeks & the emotions that come along - we need your help!
- 1 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 2 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Sardinia, Italy
- 5 Vacation Destination
- 6 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 train tickets for italy
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Shoe Trouble
- 13 Good article on shoes for travel
- 14 Rose Bowl Parade
- 15 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA