I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 train tickets for italy
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Shoe Trouble
- 8 Good article on shoes for travel
- 9 Rose Bowl Parade
- 10 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Buying SNCF tickets
- 13 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 14 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 15 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 16 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 17 Home Exchanges
- 18 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 19 Where to go in August?
- 20 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 21 Enough Connection Time???
- 22 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 23 solo travel ideas
- 24 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour
- 25 Passport picture cost