Hi. We are thankfully finally in a position where we have enough miles to basically go wherever we want. My travel window is June through September. I need to accommodate a vegetarian diet, can be gone for 2 weeks, and want to keep hotel costs below $200 a night. Interests are arts, live music, culture, museums, soccer, and shopping. Walking and water are fine, but we are not really beach people. I don't mind culture shock, but I want to feel safe and able to be without my husband if needed. We are not big into night life so that's not a consideration. Have already been to: London, Paris, Budapest, Barcelona, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Prague, Vienna, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Cayman Islands, Rome, Milan, Florence, the Cinque Terre, all over the U.S., and all over Canada. Favorite places are Barcelona, NY, Budapest, and the Cinque Terre, but want to try someplace new and are having a hard time thinking of someplace to go that is the right weather, affordable, or maybe we just have the wrong ideas and aren't thinking of obvious choices. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
Have a lot of miles, will travel
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA