My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 4 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 5 Sardinia, Italy
- 6 Vacation Destination
- 7 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 8 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 train tickets for italy
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Shoe Trouble
- 13 Good article on shoes for travel
- 14 Rose Bowl Parade
- 15 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA