My rear gets really tired on those long flights....can anyone suggest the best airplane seat cushion? I've looked at a wedge cushion from Magellan...has anyone used that..or is there something better?
Is there a good airline seat cushion and where can I buy it?
- 1 Is it true film gets messed up by x-rays?
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Vacation Destination
- 5 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 train tickets for italy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Shoe Trouble
- 12 Good article on shoes for travel
- 13 Rose Bowl Parade
- 14 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 15 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 16 Buying SNCF tickets
- 17 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 18 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 19 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 20 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 21 Home Exchanges
- 22 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 23 Where to go in August?
- 24 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 25 Enough Connection Time???