This is our first trip to Canada and are planning a one week stay in February between both cities. We would love to ski 2 days if possible while staying in Quebec City as well -- Mt St Anne or Le Massif? Or is it worth the trip to Mt Tremblant? Please recommend any hotels, restaurants and must sees! We prefer boutique type hotels and small quaint restaurants. Thanks!
Itinerary, Hotel and Restaurant ideas Montreal and Quebec City
- 1 Timeshare in Washington, DC
- 2 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 3 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 iPad use on long flights
- 14 Shoe Trouble
- 15 Good article on shoes for travel
- 16 Rose Bowl Parade
- 17 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?