I'm thinking of going on my own mock version of Eat, Pray, Love to Lebanon, Bhutan/Nepal, and Sweden. I've got a budget of about $4500 and want to spend around a month in each place. Does anyone know of anyways that I can live super cheap and/or find temporary work to help fund the trip? And does anyone have any suggestions of sweet activities in these places? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
looking for suggestions
- 1 Vacation Destination
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 train tickets for italy
- 8 iPad use on long flights
- 9 Shoe Trouble
- 10 Good article on shoes for travel
- 11 Rose Bowl Parade
- 12 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 13 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 14 Buying SNCF tickets
- 15 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 16 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 17 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 18 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 21 Where to go in August?
- 22 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 23 Enough Connection Time???
- 24 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 25 solo travel ideas