Hello, I would appreciate if anyone could offer some ideas: family of 4 (kids are 19 and 6). We wish to take a ski holiday in Europe in Dec (xmas+new year) preferably in France or Switzerland (but could also consider others). My wife and kids are beginners and they do not necessarily like travelling up/down for too long. The apre-ski is also important (nice restaurants + shopping,) and we tend to favour the luxurious stream (money not a problem at all). Maybe this year they wish to take up a ski school for beginners. We liked Gstaad and have been around switzerland and France over the years. I was thinking of Megeve. I found Zermatt too crowded.. any suggestions? many thanks
luxury sky family resorts Europe
- 1 Oberoi Awarded with Prestigious National Tourism Award
- 2 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 3 My preferred way of booking any hotel online (must take a look)
- 4 Help with two Trips
- 5 Goa Holiday Trip
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 train tickets for italy
- 14 iPad use on long flights
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 19 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 20 Buying SNCF tickets
- 21 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges