We are planning a trip in early fall driving up to the Finger Lakes region, Niagara Falls, then on to Montreal and Quebec City. We have about 10 days and aren't sure how to divide our time. We have some tentative reservations which can be changed. Right now the plan is 2 nights in a B&B not too far from the Corning Glass Museum and Watkins Glen. We want to have time to see Watkins Glen, Corning and tour some wineries in the area. From there we are planning on heading to Niagara Falls and have booked the Embassy Suites for one night (not sure if we need longer). We were told to also go to Niagara on the Lake. Then we were planning on spending 3 nights in Montreal, 3 nights in Quebec City, then head back home. We would love some suggestions on how long to stay at each location or anything else we might have time to add to this trip, and any details on places to stay, things to do, etc.
Need help planning trip to Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls and Canada
- 1 Vacation Destination
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 train tickets for italy
- 8 iPad use on long flights
- 9 Shoe Trouble
- 10 Good article on shoes for travel
- 11 Rose Bowl Parade
- 12 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 13 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 14 Buying SNCF tickets
- 15 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 16 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 17 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 18 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 21 Where to go in August?
- 22 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 23 Enough Connection Time???
- 24 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 25 solo travel ideas