I posted this in the Fodorite Lounge, then thought this was the better forum for this particular topic.
My son just found out tonight that he will be moving to California in two weeks!
He'll be driving there - from Boston to California.
The only thing is, he can't fit his skiis and surfboard in his small car.
Does anyone have suggestions how this might be done?
I appreciate your help, and so does he.
Need to get skiis and surfboard to CA from Boston - how?
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA