Hi, we are thinking of travelling to Disney for a 3/4 night stay however, we are very much open to staying in a gite/villa approx 30/40 miles away (maybe a little further), hire a car and get the best of both worlds, experience France and buy passes to Disney. Can extend the stay to 7/10 days, we have 2 girls, 7 & 4. Any ideas would be welcome. We can fly to Charles De Gaulle quite cheaply with Aer Lingus so that would be the starting point. Many thanks in advance, Susan
- 1 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA