I may or may not take out one of those locations. I idealy would like to plan a month long trip. A short trip to London. Maybe only a week. I've been to london before, but was on a tour group trip so i couldnt visit the little things I wanted to see or even get out of a bus and take photos of Big Bend, etc. I have never been to Ireland or Scotland. I've always wanted to visit them both. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what special places to visit in each? I'm wanting a relaxing trip with the adventure and romantic settings also with social settings. If that makes sense. I'm planning for next year. or possibly early 2014. Depending on the cost. I'm single and have a friend thats going with me. I want to have this experience while i'm young and not tied down to anything. Also i'm a photographer and anything that is perfect for it helps!
Planning a trip to London, Ireland, and Scotland.
- 1 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 2 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 3 Eurail Pass Help!
- 4 iPad use on long flights
- 5 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 9 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 Vacation Destination
- 12 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 13 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 train tickets for italy
- 16 Shoe Trouble
- 17 Good article on shoes for travel
- 18 Rose Bowl Parade
- 19 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 20 Buying SNCF tickets
- 21 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges