I like to take along my own facial cleanser, shampoo, and soap. I've read about one cruiser who brought along an inexpensive over-the-door shoe bag to hold all the toiletries, but what about something to use IN the shower to avoid leaving containers on the shower floor? I generally travel with those wonderful gadgets with suction cups but am not sure of the surface of the shower walls from ship to ship. I have read that someone simply used a plastic bag from the grocery store and put holes in it in order for the water to drain out, which sounds like the easiest way out; but, I'd like to bump it up a notch or two if at all possible.
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA