Soon i'll be setting off on a trip to a variety of different cities across the globe for roughly a 2 month period. I've been travelling before and I soon realized that my rucksack and what I packed were less than ideal.
I'm aware there are numerous list's suggesting what you should bring on a trip like this but, i'm curious to hear from you. What is YOUR list? Any unusual items?
My previous list ( and my views in hindsight):
>Wilderness style rucksack (Bad choice for an urban trip)
>2 pairs of shoes: hiking boots & light trainers
>Waterproof jacket (very useful)
>1 cotton towel (it never dried!)
>small first aid kit
> lightweight clothing and underwear
>phone, wallet, guidebook, light reading, passport & photocopies
>Mp3 player (great for those long journeys)
So, what do YOU pack?
- 1 Goa Holiday Trip
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 Vacation Destination
- 5 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 train tickets for italy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Shoe Trouble
- 12 Good article on shoes for travel
- 13 Rose Bowl Parade
- 14 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 15 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 16 Buying SNCF tickets
- 17 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 18 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 19 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 20 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 21 Home Exchanges
- 22 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 23 Where to go in August?
- 24 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 25 Enough Connection Time???