I'd like to take a 5-7 day spa/wellness solo trip in Feb. About me: I'm 38, female, in adequate shape and want to lose about 10 lbs (not in this one trip, of course!). I'm looking for an all-inclusive wellness program which includes accommodations, classes (indoor/outdoor activities) and healthy meals. Treatments like massages are a bonus, but my focus is more on health than pampering. I live in NY but will fly anywhere. I've looked at other postings on this topic, but I want to avoid: 1) Spas cater to people 15-20 years older than myself (I'm not ageist but I want to have something in common with my fellow guests, and I want somewhat modern classes/techniques/philosophies). 2) Yoga retreats -- don't like yoga, but can handle 1-2 yoga classes for the week. I don't have a budget, but I'm hoping $2000 for the week is reasonable. Any recommendations?
Spa/wellness recs for "young" solo traveler
- 1 Sardinia, Italy
- 2 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 train tickets for italy
- 8 iPad use on long flights
- 9 Shoe Trouble
- 10 Good article on shoes for travel
- 11 Rose Bowl Parade
- 12 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 13 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 14 Buying SNCF tickets
- 15 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 16 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 17 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 18 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 21 Where to go in August?
- 22 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 23 Enough Connection Time???
- 24 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 25 solo travel ideas