Usually i have no aim of defining my trip wherever i go except the fact that i just want to enjoy my time but this time i plan to keep an aim for my journey because of which i need to prepare myself.
I want to take a journey into a City and its surrounding cities like within few 100kms to explore the historical sites. i want something like Roman,Mughal and other historical sites.The Last historical site i saw was Taj Mahal which was simply amazing. Well that is one reason i want to explore history more because it made my appetite stronger for history
So i need recommendation about Cities along with some recommended sites to watch out for.
Trip back in Time
- 1 Sardinia, Italy
- 2 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 train tickets for italy
- 8 iPad use on long flights
- 9 Shoe Trouble
- 10 Good article on shoes for travel
- 11 Rose Bowl Parade
- 12 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 13 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 14 Buying SNCF tickets
- 15 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 16 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 17 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 18 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 21 Where to go in August?
- 22 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 23 Enough Connection Time???
- 24 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 25 solo travel ideas