My family (7 of us) want to go to Italy in 2014 and want to do the touristy thing in Rome, Amalfi Coast and Venice, but also want to stay a week in a agritourism in Tuscany, taking day trips to the surrounding areas. Has anyone done this before? Are there any recommendations for packages out there, inexpensive ways to get tours, and the cheapest way to go. Also any recommendations for agritourism in Tuscany?
Tuscany and want to sight see in Rome, Amalfi and Venice
- 1 Sardinia, Italy
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 train tickets for italy
- 9 iPad use on long flights
- 10 Shoe Trouble
- 11 Good article on shoes for travel
- 12 Rose Bowl Parade
- 13 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Buying SNCF tickets
- 16 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 17 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 18 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 19 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 20 Home Exchanges
- 21 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 22 Where to go in August?
- 23 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 24 Enough Connection Time???
- 25 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?