I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
- 1 Sardinia, Italy
- 2 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 train tickets for italy
- 8 iPad use on long flights
- 9 Shoe Trouble
- 10 Good article on shoes for travel
- 11 Rose Bowl Parade
- 12 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 13 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 14 Buying SNCF tickets
- 15 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 16 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 17 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 18 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 21 Where to go in August?
- 22 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 23 Enough Connection Time???
- 24 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 25 solo travel ideas