I'm 18 and this June I will be traveling abroad for my first time with a group from my school. I've been really worried about what kind of shoes to bring and what kind of bag I should bring to take with me on day trips. For shoes I wanted a pair of sandals (I bought a pair of Pikolinos and they seem to work good so far) and I also wanted a pair of good walking shoes that don't look too much like tennis shoes. For bags I was looking at the CitySafe Shoulder Bag by PacSafe because of its safety features. Any suggestion on either topic? Tips about Spain and traveling would be great too.
What kind of shoes and bags to bring to Spain?
- 1 Bohol Resorts
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?