My daughter and I will be in Kingston, RI for Friends General Conference. We'd like to get into NYC to visit a friend - and I am reticent to drive as I'll have my bike on the back of my car, my camping gear, guitar, computer, etc. One thought I had was to haul all of the gear into my friend's apartment while I'm there - bike and all - and then find a safe spot for the car. Otherwise, I'd like to park it somewhere safe and then take the train into the city for an overnight. I've read some of the posts re: being in the city versus taking the train in - and most of those addressed leaving a car "without gear" - etc. I'm open to ideas. Thanks in advance!
What to do with a "loaded car" in New York City
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA