hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 build a nice website
- 4 Red Leather Sofa
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 10 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 11 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 Williamsburg VA
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Restos in Boca Raton
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 23 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs