hello all, we are a couple of seniors trying to plan a 15 day vacation to florida we are from long island Ny. never been to fl so my question is what cities or places are a must to visit? our goal during this vacation is to sort of get an idea of what city we would like to move into. somewhere country, tranquil, safe and close to beach. we are ok with clean motels or 3star hotels and we want to rent a car so we can drive to the keys and palm beach miami orlando. We just don't know where specifically. Any help from Floridians or expert fellows would be greatly appreciated. We are going feb 4-feb19.
15 days senior vacation/look for rentals in florida
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 8 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 9 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway