It's my first post in this amazing forum, and I hope you can help me. Please forgive my poor english and grammar mistakes. It's the first time we plan a trip by ourselves so we're a little overwhelmed
We're planning a 19 days trip to New England on august (5th to 24th). We have a lot of travel guides, so more or less we know what to see, but we're not sure how to plan the route or if we'll have time in 19 days to see most of New England . But there's 2 days we have to be at Lenox (17-18th) to attend a John Williams concert at Tanglewood. We're not sure how many nights stay at each place, so if anyone could help us with a route, we'd be very very grateful.
Thanks in advance !!
19 Days in New England. Please help
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Help with NYC transit
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 Boston Area College Tour
- 14 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 15 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 16 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 Door County
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 A Visit to Charleston