We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!
- 1 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 How to plan San Diego trip
- 12 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Airport luggage tamparing
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego