We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!
- 1 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 4 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 7 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 8 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 12 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 13 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 14 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 18 Michigan Beaches
- 19 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 22 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 SW Utah
- 25 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast