We are planning a two week family vacation with our two kids (7, 3 yo) for the first two weeks of August. We are based in Nothern NJ. We've been going to the outer Hamptons (Hampton Bays) for the past several years but we are looking for a new (and possibly less expensive) alternative destination. We can either be based in one place or switch places a couple of times this time to make it more of a sightseeing trip but we'd like to stay at least part of it on/near the ocean. We like proximity to good restaurants, cute towns/villages and of course, kids activities. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
2 week beach holiday with kids in NorthEast - Need suggestions, please!
- 1 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Williamsburg VA
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 Restos in Boca Raton
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 15 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 16 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 17 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour