I'm planning a 2 week vacation (2 adults) starting in northwestern IL through Iowa and following the Nebraska Scenic By-Ways in Northern Nebraska, shooting up to see Mt Rushmore, and then continuing down the western edge of Nebraska to return by the southern Scenic By-Ways. Any suggestions on attractions or lodging? We won't be stopping for siteseeing in Iowa since we've seen most of Iowa already. Our only interest is Northern and Southern Nebraska and the Mt Rushmore area. I would especially appreciate a suggestion on where to stay near Mt Rushmore. We are planning on allowing time to stop and enjoy sites along the by-ways, so intend to cover 400 or less miles per day. Any and all suggestions are welcome!
2 weeks from western IL through Nebraska to Mt Rushmore
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah