My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 19 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions