I am planning my honeymoon for the middle of June and I though Alaska would be a great way to spend it. We plan to arrive in Anchorage on a Tuesaday and leave on a Saturday, visiting Anchorage, Denali, and Fairbanks. Is this too much to do in four days? After we land we are wanting to rent a car and drive towards Denali National Park, sight-seeing at different locations along the way. We figure sunset isn't tell 11 something at night so we intend to use the whole day. On Wednesday we were thinking of seeing the husky homestead and then exploring the area around our hotel. Then either Thursday or Friday we wanted to take the Katishna Wilderness Trails Tour and the other day we would use for a daytrip to Fairbanks. We would take off from our hotel early Saturday and head back to Anchorage where we would finally explore there and see the market place before our flight leaves that night. Is this too much to do in four days? What are some sights that we should make sure we see and what should we skip?
4 Days in Alaska
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Memphis Tours
- 4 Please critique our plan...
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 9 Gearhart Oregon
- 10 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seatlle, WA
- 22 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 23 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 24 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 25 Newport, RI Questions