Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family
- 1 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 2 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 7 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 8 Washington Wineries
- 9 Luxor Egypt
- 10 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 11 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Seward to Anchorage
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 24 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan