Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 NYC
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!