I am just getting underway in planning a 8 day trip in RV for my soon to be 70 year-old father who is in terrific physical shape. He has not seen much of this country but has always wanted to take a trip of this nature. I would like the trip to: visit areas that feature beautiful scenery , cover as much ground as possible without overdoing the amount of time spent in the car and with the ability to enjoy an activity or two in a given area (i.e. short hike, boating excursion etc.). Having been to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons myself I am partial to that area but wanted to put this out there for your consideration given some of the goals I have stated. My dad will be travelling with two thirtysomething year old sons.
8 DAY RV Trip with Pacific Northwest and West In Mind
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 Around North America (cruise)
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times