We have a Student Council group of 38 people (28 junior high students, 10 teachers) visiting the 9/11 Memorial on a weekday at 10:00 am during the first week of June. Can you give me any ideas on a place to eat breakfast in the area? It doesn't have to be a sit down restaurant. Just a place the kids might enjoy. If not, we are staying near Madison Square Garden. Maybe if there is a good place nearby we could eat there first before taking the subway to the Memorial. Also, I would appreciate any suggestions on other attractions near the Memorial. Possibly Wall Street, Stock Exchange, or St. Paul's Chapel? Thank you in advance for your advice.
9/11 Memorial area attractions and breakfast places
- 1 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 2 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Motor House
- 10 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 14 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 15 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 Kauai golf
- 19 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 20 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 21 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 22 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 23 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 24 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii