My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We would like to visit New York City, but really don't want the hustle bustle of the city. We would like a nice, quiet, romantic place to stay, hike, get spa treatments, and then a day or two ride the train into the city. We will be taking this trip in the middle of March. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
A short train ride away from New York City
- 1 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 2 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 8 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 9 stay near newark or nyc
- 10 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 11 New York City Parking
- 12 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 13 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Priceline, WARNING
- 17 Less commercial beach?
- 18 Washington Wineries
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 25 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC