Me (16 years old) my mom and dad. Are trying to think of a weekend get away for 2 nights but are not sure where to go. We want the place to be within driving distance (2-5 hrs away). We live in Fairfield county in Connecticut. Looking for beachs, nice weather, fishing and nice restaurants. Any recommendations??
A weekend away from home
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 17 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 23 Seward to Anchorage
- 24 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 25 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs