I will be traveling to Morgantown, WV with my Dad for a week stay at the end of May. My Dad is 84 but gets around as well as I do. We are staying at a timeshare on the golf course so he can play a few times. We also will take one day to visit family in Pittsburgh. However, I am having trouble finding other things to do/see. It appears that Morgantown is a small university town. Any restaurant suggestions?
Activity suggestions for Morgantown
- 1 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 2 California, Northern
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)