I have a little vacation coming up near there and would like to try the therapeutic waters there and maybe tour some real estate. Not into high end luxury spas. The natural hot springs near Albuquerque were free and so awesome in the middle of the wilderness, you had to hike a bit just to get to them. Is there anything like that in or near Hot Springs, Arkansas? And are there any springs or spas in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas? Also, any suggestions for clean and safe, possibly quaint, lodging around there for under $100 per night? Or less, of course!
Advice for Hot Springs Arkansas
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Middlebury vt quickie
- 13 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 18 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip