I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Advice for stay in New York vs New Jersey
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 5 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 6 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 7 hello guys....
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 11 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 14 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 20 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 24 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 25 Michigan Beaches