I will be traveling to New York with my wife in April and need some advice.
I'm taking a 2 day course that is given at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights-Meadowlands a saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM and then from 8:30 AM to 6 PM on Sunday.
Since I'm going with my wife I was thinking of staying in Manhattan and going by myself to the course each day so she can walk around town while I'm stuck with the books. I'm not planning on renting a car so I need advice on public transportation.
What do you think?
Is it an easy trip? To expensive?
Advice for stay in New York vs New Jersey
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 4 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 20 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 21 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 24 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 25 NYC