I'm researching material for book about the 1970's - primarily California and Hawaii. I am looking for airfares from 1971 to 1975to and from Hawaii and San Francisco on United Air and PanAm. Also PSA intra-state airfares to and from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego - same time period.
Also, did United have a Piano Bar aboard some of it's 747's to and from Hawaii.
Airfares in the 1970's
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it