We're going to be traveling to Alaska next summer and are trying to decide between two very different trips: A National Geographic inside passage cruise or the Abercrombie and Kent Family Alaska tour which starts in Anchorage and is mostly land based. Has anyone done that A&K tour? Very curious about the places they travel to.
Looking for feedback and opinions...all will be much appreciated. I'll post links for both trips.
Oh, and we have two boys, ages 9 &7, who are wonderful travelers, in case that might influence your opinion about which trip to take.
Thanks so much!
A&K Family Alaska or Nat Geo inside passage cruise?
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Motor House
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 12 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 13 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 14 stay near newark or nyc
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Kauai golf
- 17 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 18 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?