My boyfriend and I will be in DC tomorrow through Tuesday checking out the museums and visiting with friends. We still aren't sure what to do with the car. We are staying in the Capitol Hill area and would like to take public transportation to get around, but we are driving to the city.
The hotel charges almost 50$ a night for valet parking and I am hoping there is a better option. We have no issue walking a bit.
Any help is appreciated!
All day parking in DC Tomorrow-Tuesday
- 1 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 4 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 18 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 19 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 20 Memphis Tours
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Meredith New Hampshire
- 23 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 24 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 25 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)