The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Building is open 24/7 with security and cameras watching indoors and outside lot 800 parking spaces. The cost to park is 6 us dollars per day. To save money the parking short and long term at 55 us dollars for individual membership at www.cincymuseum.org that has all access and discounts as well as parking 24/7 annually. Security inside the building at left side of entrance can help with taxi service. CVG is 14 miles from 1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203 Amtrak Union Station. You don't want to walk to hotels after dark because its the hood within one mile of hotels. Taxi safer and cheap in area code 513 Cincinnati or 859 in Newport, Kentucky.
Amtrak to / from Cincinnati Union Station at Cincinnati Museum Center Trip
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 3 Help with NYC transit
- 4 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Williamsburg VA
- 7 new orleans swamp tours
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?