Looking for ideas. Two adults taking train from Cary, NC in late March to Alexandria, VA. Lodging, metro and dining tips appreciated. Thinking of Hilton for lodging and would like to take metro into D.C. for day trips. This is not our first trip to area but have never stayed in Old Town, Alexandria or taken the train.
Amtrak trip to Alexandria, VA from Cary, NC
- 1 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 2 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 5 Seward to Anchorage
- 6 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 7 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 8 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 9 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 13 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Savannah restaurants
- 20 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 Retiring in Colorado