I fly into NYC at around 1pm this Saturday, and have read reviews on this place in NYC, and it sounds pretty great. No transaction fees, etc. Anyone deal with this place to get currency exchanged? I want to see if it's worth venturing into the city after I land. I have a flight later that evening at 9PM to go over to Europe. I don't do the ATM thing over there (mostly because i do not have a bank account and the hotels are booked with prepaid AMEX's). So I always get cash for spending money. Just wanna see if anyone has exchanged at this place. Thanks
A&S Foreign Exchange in NYC
- 1 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants