Someone (I can't remember who) told me they really enjoyed Atlantic City and it's a must place to go when you're doing the NY/DC thing. Someone else just told me they had been there 20 years ago and it was a bit tacky. I've never been. Can people who have been there recently give me their opinions?
Atlantic City - thumbs up or down?
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 9 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 13 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 SW Utah
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Michigan Beaches
- 21 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 22 surfing in San Diego
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?