My BF and I are planning our first trip in our RV. We will be leaving the Baltimore MD area on July 26 traveling to Bar Harbor Maine, returning to Solomans Island MD on Aug. 2. We have reserved a site within Arcadia however want to make the most of the trip there and back. We will be towing a vehicle and are bringing bikes. What route should we take to and from and where would be the best stopping point for a 1 night lay over on the way and back. We want to see as much as possible. We are interested in beautiful sites, unique settings and can't miss experiences. Not as interested in the big cities but the quaint, new england experiences. Please included Great food ideas !!!
Baltimore to Maine
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!