I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
- 1 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013