I've done a fair bit of travelling and, on more than one occasion have experienced bed bugs in both hostels and hotels, upon discussing this with friends back home, many were shocked and disgusted, most thought they were extremely rare and some didn't think they actually existed!
I guess i'm just curious for input from fellow travelers;
have you experienced bed bugs?
Were you embarrassed and did you keep it a secret?
If you spotted bed bugs or evidence of them would it make you change hotels/hostels?
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 3 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Minneapolis Hotel
- 9 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 Luxor Egypt
- 16 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Seward to Anchorage
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 New York City Parking
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah