We are planning a weeks vacation at a beach during the first week of August with our two sons before they head back to college. They are 19 and 20. Two years ago we went to Myrtle Beach for the first time and had a lot of fun. We thought we might like to go someplace new this year. Basically we like to hang out at the beach and pool during the day. My wife prefers the pool, our sons prefer to ride the waves on boogie boards, I like both. At night, we like to find cool places to eat, play mini golf, shop, see a movie, etc. We are thinking about Hilton Head, Outer Banks, Virginia Beach, Ocean City Maryland, and Atlantic City. Any suggestions?
Best East Coast Beach Vacation For Family of 4
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 5 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks