My extended family and I (6 adults and 4 kids, ages 4, 4, 5 & 9) are looking to rent a house in a beach town somewhere on the New England coast in late June of 2013. We were thinking Cape Cod, NH or lower ME (below Portland). We are ruling out Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Any suggestions on what towns to look into? We'd like a town with lots of good restaurants and with chances to spot marine life. The quainter, the better. Boutique shopping in the area would be a plus too. We realize the water will be freezing.
Best New England beach town for families?
- 1 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 2 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 3 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 4 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 5 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 8 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 13 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 14 Michigan Beaches
- 15 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 19 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 SW Utah
- 22 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 25 surfing in San Diego