I am looking to move to a small town in Kansas but I am wondering if anyone has any good places where the rent isnt really high and where the people are friendly for the most part.
Best place to move to in Kansas
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 7 Savannah restaurants
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Crater Lake-North entrance open