We anticipate a last minute kind of emergency family trip to the Traverse City, Mi area from the Springfield, MA area. I'm looking for the best route to take. I'm thinking that going through Canada is shortest. There are options for the bridge crossing. Has anyone done this before and which bridge is the best to take?
Best Route MA to MI
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 4 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 8 Less commercial beach?
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 13 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Priceline, WARNING
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway