WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 2 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 8 Washington Wineries
- 9 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 14 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Kauai golf
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 21 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 22 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 23 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?