I'll be staying in a house on Tourmaline near La Jolla Blvd this weekend and was wondering if there are any easily accessible bike paths nearby that are separate from motorized traffic. I will only have a small car, so I won't be able to transport the bike to another area.
Bike Paths in Pacific Beach/La Jolla
- 1 California, Northern
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Seatlle, WA
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 Around North America (cruise)
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 25 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?